Here's our collective sigh and side-eye to the actress' questionable views.
From the moment actress Stacey Dash appeared in the 1995 coming-of-age cult classic Clueless as the fashion-forward Dionne Davenport, it was hard to ignore her. Sadly, over the years, Dash has become better known for her clueless commentary than her role in the hit film.
As Dash becomes more and more outspoken comments, former fans continue to wonder if she gets to keep her "Black card" at all, and the jury's still out on that one.
We've rounded up all of the times Dash put her foot in her mouth, and left our's hanging wide open.
1. That time she was confused about segregation, came for BET and said Black History Month shouldn't exist.
2. That time she said President Obama doesn't "give a s--t" on live television (Dash's comments begin at the 5:30 mark)
3. When she came for Oprah over the significance of Trayvon Martin and Emmitt Till (Does one ever come for Oprah...and win?!)
4. When she endorsed Mitt Romney as the "only choice for our future" during the 2012 Presidential campaign.
5. The time she referred to rape survivors as "bad women who like to be naughty, go out and play and get hurt…then blames the alcohol instead of the person who overdrinks."
Oh Stacey, what are we going to do with you?