Recreate Kerry's fresh, clean look with pro tips from her makeup artist.
Kerry Washington has taken center stage from being the star of hit drama Scandal to gracing the cover of The Hollywood Reporter twice. She's also been spotted on numerous red carpets this year in a wide array of makeup looks, but her effortless makeup moment at the CFDA Awards proved that less can certainly be more.
We caught up with her makeup artist, Jeanine Lobell, who let us in on the secret to Washington's clean and subtle look at the star-studded event.
- Lobell started off the less-is-more look by first covering the face with Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra 24H Foundation ($45).
- For a soft, natural coverage she lightly applied Lancôme Translucence Pressed Powder ($29), which also helped even the skin tone.
- To brighten and add a pop to the eyelids, Lobell applied Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Sienna Sultry ($49).
- She then applied Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight ($28) for long, lush lashes.
- A natural, nude lip was the perfect touch for completing the fresh-faced look! In order to do so, Lobell applied Lancôme Rouge in Love in Delicate Lace ($26).