Zoe Saldana has been zooming around the world to promote her new film, Star Trek Into Darkness. From one red carpet to the next, the star has wowed us with her fabulous makeup looks. We caught up with her makeup artist, Vera Steimberg of Laura Mercier, to get the details on her latest fresh face at the film's London premiere. Jot down these pro tips, ladies!
- Steimberg covered imperfections using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-6 ($30), which gave Saldana a natural look.
- Next, she lightly dusted Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Pow der in Candlelight ($32) to set the concealer.
- Lastly, Steimberg applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Blaze ($24) to the apples of the cheeks and layered Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Spiced Cider ($24) on top to give the cheeks
- Steimberg applied Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Espresso ($22) onto the lash line using the Laura Mercier Angled Eye Liner Brush ($20).
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Terracota ($23) over the entire eyelid and then applied Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Violet Sky ($23) to the outer corners of Saldana’s eyes.
- In order to give the eyes added contour, she mixed Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Bamboo ($23) with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Coffee Ground ($23) and applied to the eyelids.
- Steimberg added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Black ($24) to the top and bottom lashes.
- Bold, red lips were the look’s focal point! To finish off the look, Steimberg applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Portofino Red ($26).