The Jackson 5 singer says he wants to change the spelling of his last name for artisitc reasons.
See why we're dumping loads of sugar into our brew:
• Jermaine Jackson filed a request to legally change his famous last name—well the spelling at least. He wants to change the spelling to "Jacksun" for artistic reasons he claims. No explanation or further details were given. The process takes several months before the change can be made effective. [TMZ]
• Lifetime is moving forward with Five 2, a sequel to a series of short films about breast cancer. Jennifer Hudson and Octavia Spencer are among the first stars announced to act in the project. Last year, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and more signed on to direct their own shorts. [Hollywood Reporter]
• Rihanna is set to have her first live Facebook chat today. The pop star will be interviewed by Andy Cohen and she'll be taking questions from fans throughout the live event. Rihanna is the largest star on Facebook by far with more than 62 million fans. [Perez Hilton]
• Ice Cube says another Friday installment is coming whether Chris Tucker is a part of the film or not. He told the Huffington Post, "The movie is going to be funny, and it's going to live up to all the long-anticipated wait. I would hope that he'll be a part of it. He's more than welcome to be part of it." [Huffington Post]
• The film adaptation of Zane's book Addicted just received some extra star power. Tyson Beckford and Middle of Nowhere actress Emayatzy Corinealdi have joined the cast that already includes Boris Kodjoe. [Shadow and Act]