The mogul was involved in a fender bender outside the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Guess what flavor brew we've got percolating:
• Yesterday, Diddy suffered minor injuries in a car crash outside of the Beverly Hills Hotel. The mogul was in the passenger seat of a Cadillac Escalade when it collided with a Lexus that was turning left. The front end of the truck was pretty badly damaged. According to Lt. Lincoln Hoshino, Diddy complained of pain and said he would seek his own medical care. No one was hospitalized despite the severity of the crash. [Fox News]
• There's new information emerging about Bobby Brown's evening that ended with an arrest for suspicion of DUI. Apparently, he was seen singing karaoke at Tarzana, California's Maui Sugar Mill Saloon hours before getting behind the wheel. [TMZ]
• A man was fatally shot at Creflo Dollar's World Changers Church International yesterday morning. Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester says Floyd Palmer entered the church just before service and opened fire on a prayer leader. Palmer is a former church employee. No motive for the shooting was announced. [USA Today]
• Aretha Franklin will perform the National Anthem at Game 5 of the World Series this coming Monday night. The Series is being held in Detroit, Franklin's hometown. The game is between the Tigers and the San Francisco Giants. [USA Today]
• Alicia Keys is moving to a new state. The songstress and hubby Swizz Beatz purchased Eddie Murphy's Bubble Hill, New Jersey mansion for a reported $12M. The home comes with a bowling alley, indoor pool, recording studio and many marble fireplaces. [NY Daily News]