After running the show for two seasons, Littlejohn wants to create other projects.
Check out why we're having blueberry muffins with our coffee:
• Stacy A. Littlejohn, the Single Ladies creator, is quitting her post as executive producer and showrunner of the VH1 series. "After two incredible seasons of Single Ladies, I have decided to entrust the show to the safe hands of VH1," said Littlejohn. "Having fostered it from its inception, I've found great satisfaction in seeing these characters come to life on the screen, and am proud of what the show has become." She says she wants to turn her attention to life in Los Angles and wants to create new projects. [Deadline]
• Patti LaBelle has agreed to pay a New York family $100K for allegedly throwing a water bottle and cursing at them during a November 2011 argument. Roseanna Monk and her husband, Kevin, filed a lawsuit against the legendary singer claiming they were violated in their apartment building lobby, where LaBelle was also staying. The family will donate the money to a children's cancer charity. [Fox News]
• Today, memorial services will be held for hip-hop mogul Chris Lighty in New York. Lighty committed suicide last week leaving behind a wife and six children. It's unclear which of his many celebrity clients and friends will attend his home-going service. [NY Post]
• Did Chad Johnson get Evelyn Lozada's face tattooed on his leg? The former NFL star is displaying the new ink job via twitter. It's unclear if the tattoo is real or temporary. Do you think Johnson is desperate for Lozada's attention? [TMZ]
• Hollywood Exes was renewed for a second season. The news comes the same week that Nicole Murphy's fiancé, Michael Strahan, began his new job on Live! with Kelly. Congratulations to the couple on their success. [TMZ]