Axle Foley may be hitting the small screen in a big way.
See why we're adding a dash of skim milk to our brew:
• Would you be excited to see Axle Foley on a weekly TV series? Eddie Murphy and Beverly Hills Cop creator Shawn Ryan are working to make that dream a reality. If the new series gets picked up, it will focus on Axle Foley's son. Axle will be the the police chief of Detroit. Both Murphy and Ryan will executive produce the one-hour show. There's no word on when they will begin shooting a pilot. [Vulture]
• Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's twins are growing up fast! The couple posted new photos of Monroe and Moroccan on their site, Dembabies.com. Several of the new photos feature the family lounging by the pool and enjoying the summer weather. There's even an adorable picture of Monroe wearing a miniature evening gown. [Dembabies.com]
• Clark Atlanta University will offer an MBA course on the late Michael Jackson. Attorney James Walker will teach Michael Jackson: The Business of Music, which will take a closer look at how Jackson built a billion dollar empire. [Grio]
• Investigators have found the cause of Monday's blaze at Tyler Perry's Atlanta studio. Atlanta Fire Rescue Department Capt. Marian McDaniel said the fire was caused by "careless smoking." No criminal charges are pending. [Sacramento Bee]
• Jonathan Kirby, the homeless man who broke into LL Cool J's home last week, pled not guilty to burglary charges Tuesday. If convicted, in combination with his current record, he could receive up to 38 years in prison. Kirby also suffered a broken nose and jaw in the scuffle with the veteran rapper. [Los Angeles Times]