Tameka Raymond thinks the judge presiding over the case my have been biased.
Check out why we're grinding our own coffee beans:
- Tameka Raymond plans to file an appeal to Friday's court decision that granted Usher primary custody of their two kids. Raymond feels the ruling was biased, as Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser for the presiding judge in 2008. She fears their connection may have influenced the case. [TMZ]
- Halle Berry's fiancé, Olivier Martinez, will testify in her ongoing custody battle against ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. Martinez is expected to tell the court how peaceful his life is as a celebrity in Paris. He's also expected to share details on his current role in Nahla's life. [TMZ]
- Terrell Owens was let go from the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. He's just one of 15 players suddenly given the boot in downsizing. "I thank the organization for the opportunity, I'm truly blessed beyond belief," he tweeted. "My faith is intact and will not waiver." [EURweb]
- Nicki Minaj is one step closer to inking a deal with American Idol. Sources claim the rapping diva is prepared to sign on the dotted line. Reports say her contract is worth about $8M and she's set to get extra funding for hair, makeup and wardrobe. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Will.i.Am is teaming up with NASA to debut his new single, "Reach for the Stars," on Mars. Tomorrow, the music will travel some 780 million miles to the red planet to be played over the speakers of the Curiosity rover. In addition, NASA will join his charity, i.am.angel Foundation, for a new education initiative. [Huffington Post]