The R&B singer hates when people refer to her as the "Queen of Crunk-N-B."
R&B songstress Ciara recently took to Instagram to share a few little-known facts about herself. Some of her facts may be more surprising than others.
Like, did you know that she falls asleep to ESPN every night? Or that she hates to be called the Queen of Crunk-N-B? "The music I make is R&B and pop," Ciara declared.
The 26-year-old even opened up about her biggest fear, saying the only thing that she fears "is not having family, kids and love. I believe that without love you have nothing," she wrote.
Below is Ciara's complete list of little-known facts:
1. My name came from a perfume.
2. I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every night. Sports are the wooh-sah of my day.
3. Being called the Princess, Queen or anything of Crunk-N-B is that sh*t I don't like! The music I make is R&B/Pop.
4. Sometimes I think about going back to college because I missed that experience.
5. I pray every night before I go to bed.
6. Giving up is not an option in my book.
7. The only thing I fear is not having family, kids and love. I believe that without love you having nothing.
8. Sometimes I want to speak on the lies people make up, but over the years I've learned the truth always reveals itself on its own.
9. I've had people that I love the most, hurt me the most, but it's made me wiser.
10. "One Woman Army" = Ciara
Ciara, who is known for hits like "Goodies," "1,2 Step," and "Oh", is preparing for the release of her latest album, One Woman Army. The project will be her debut on Epic Records and while it's release date has yet to be announced, Ciara fans can look forward to her latest single, "Sorry" which debuts this Monday.