Life With La Toya will air on Oprah's OWN Network.
Here's why we adding extra cream to our morning cup:
- La Toya Jackson isn't letting all of the Jackson family drama get her down. She's still making moves, most recently landing her own reality show to air on the OWN Network. Life With La Toya will be a candid look at the second-oldest Jackson sister's business pursuits, and her relationship with her family and friends. This is the second reality show for the Jackson family. The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty, which starred Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon and Tito, ran on A&E for six episodes. [EUR web]
- Tameka Raymond says Usher's sympathy for the loss of her 11-year-old son Kile Glover was all a fraud. The exes are still undergoing a child custody battle and Usher believes that continuing on with the hearing during the wake of this tragedy will cause "unnecessary stress and strain" for both parties. Tameka's lawyers filed new documents saying Usher's claims are "bogus" and he only visited Glover in the hospital once. [TMZ]
- Toni Braxton is being sued by the advertising company hired to promote the second season of the Braxton Family Values. The company is claiming that the producers of the show, which include Toni, agreed to pay for Braxton Family Values posters but never did. According to the lawsuit over $57,000 is owed. [TMZ]
- Serena Williams is one step closer to obtaining her first singles Olympic medal. She beat Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark yesterday, which advanced the 32-year-old to the Olympic semifinals. Today she will play top-ranked player from Belarus, Victoria Azarenka. While Venus Williams lost her third-round match yesterday, she still has a shot for a medal in the doubles. [Los Angeles Times]
- Actor Hill Harper was recently appointed to the panel of President Obama's National Cancer Program. Harper is among two other panelists assigned to monitor the development and execution of the program's activities. [The Grio]