The Gospel star shares intimate details of her life in a brand new stage play.
Check out what we've got percolating this morning:
- Juanita Bynum says her new stage play, Get Your Life Back, isn't all fiction. In fact, much of the plot comes from her own past, the Gospel artist and televangelist revealed to V-103: "I've been there and I've done it all. I've done the drugs. I've been with men. I've been with women. It's not a line, it's my life." She blames her past choices on her lack of wisdom. [Grio]
- Is Pharrell Williams engaged? He and his longtime girlfriend, Helen Lasichanh, were spotted on the red carpet on Monday night's Dark Knight Rises premiere and Lasichanh happened to be wearing a sparkling diamond ring her left hand. [EURweb]
- The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess is set to close. The stellar musical, which won a couple Tony awards earlier this year (including best actress for Audra McDonald), will have its final curtain call on Sunday, September 23. The production had its run extended twice because of popular demand. [Pop Watch]
- Highlights from this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival will be broadcast on the CW. The mega two-day concert will air in a two-hour show on Oct. 1. So far Usher, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna and more are confirmed to take the stage. [EURweb]
- Oprah finally unloaded her Chicago apartment after it sat on the market for quite a while. The media queen reportedly sold the property for less than half its asking price of $6 million. Although Oprah never lived there, she lent it out to friends and guests as needed. [NY Post]