The weekend box office numbers are in. See how Tyler Perry's latest film did.
See why we're adding loads of sugar to our brew:
- The weekend box office numbers are in and Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection had a strong showing. The film earned $26.4M, landing at number four among moviegoers. Ted took home the top spot with $54.1M, Magic Mike earned $39.2M, while Brave took home the third spot with $34M. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Michael Vick married his longtime fiancée Kijafa Frink on Saturday at Miami's Fontainbleau hotel. The couple reportedly shelled out $300K for security. The wedding party enjoyed lobsters, oysters and shrimp, as well as chicken and waffles. [EURweb]
- Michael Jordan's youngest son, Marcus, is in hot water this morning. He was arrested in Omaha, Nebraska for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and obstructing justice. He was seen arguing with two women when police say he became uncooperative. [TMZ]
- Miami Heat star Chris Bosh and his ex-girlfriend Allison Mathis are going head-to-head. The two are reportedly fighting over custody of their three-year-old daughter, Trinity. Bosh went to court several times to get permission to take Trinity with him overseas, the judge denied him. Now Mathis is speaking up and claims Bosh is a bad father only giving her $2,700 a month for child support when he makes $18M a year. [Madame Noire]
- Brandy says she won't be doing reality TV any more. "I don't want to do reality shows," said the "Drop Dead Diva" star. "I think I'm too boring for reality. It's more fun playing somebody else. I don't even argue like some of these women on TV…" [EURweb]