With five years of love under their belt, Djimon Hounsou responds to breakup rumors.
See why we're having steamy croissants with our brew:
- Djimon Hounsou says he and Kimora Lee Simmons are not breaking up. The actor released a statement in response to New York Daily News allegations that his marriage is on the rocks. "It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family," he told Global Grind. "I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent, any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family." [Global Grind]
- Fela! is coming back to Broadway! This July, the musical will return to the Great White Way according to Questlove of The Roots. It's unclear how much of the original cast will return, but the news will surely excite Fela Kuti fans. [Okay Africa]
- Robin Thicke says no more kids for now. He and wife, Paula Patton, have agreed to pump the breaks on expanding their family. "We're not planning to have more kids any time soon," says Thicke. "It's hard enough to balance things the way they are. I don't want to throw another child into the mix right now." [EURweb]
- Fantasia is gearing up to release new music. The mother of two says she's putting the finishing touches on her fourth studio album. "I think everyone will be quite pleased with where I am going this go-'round." Catch her this year at the 2012 ESSENCE Music Festival. [That Grape Juice]
- R. Kelly owes a total of $4.8M in back taxes. The singer didn't pay any taxes between 2005 and 2010. A rep for the star says R. Kelly and the IRS are working things out. [TMZ]
- The home Kanye West has been trying to unload has been robbed. Someone from West's squad called the police and reported that the L.A. property has been ransacked. The rapper has been on tour in Europe with partner Jay-Z. There's no word on what was taken. [EURweb]