The proud mother of one has signed up to star in a brand new animated film called Epic.
TGIF! See why we're having hot croissants with our brew:
- Beyoncé is getting back to business, having signed up to star in the new animated film Epic. She's set to play Queen Tara in the film, which is about a girl who's transported to another universe the she must rescue in order to save Earth. No release date has been set. [EURweb]
- The home where Amy Winehouse passed away is going on the market. The songstress' family is selling the London pad for approximately $4.2M. It features four floors of living space, four bathrooms, three bedrooms and a private garden. [Too Fab]
- In other real estate news, the home where Michael Jackson died may finally have a buyer three years after it went on sale. A business man is offering to pay $17M for the home. However, it's currently listed at $23.9M. The buyer and the seller are in negotiations. [TMZ]
- Brian Banks, who was falsely accused of rape some 10 years ago, is getting a second chance at life. Four NFL teams – the Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, Washington Redskins and the Miami Dolphins – have agreed to let him tryout. He's been working six days a week to prepare for this opportunity. [YBF]
- Actor Omari Hardiwick will be the host of TV One's poetry show Versus & Flow. Beginning on August 31, the show will feature three poets and a musical guest. "Being brought on as host of Versus & Flow feels like I'm the prodigal poet returning home," said Hardiwick. [EURweb]