The actress and her fiancé have been dating for years, but are waiting to have sex.
TGIF! See why we're craving a few glazed donuts this morning:
- Actress Meagan Good got engaged in early April to Sony Pictures exec DeVon Franklin and now she's confessing she's yet to have sex with her new partner. "Our wedding night will be the first time we're actually together," said Good to Life & Style. "He was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don't think there's anything wrong [with him]." [Clutch]
- Will Smith says he's not worried about his kids being raised in Hollywood. "They were born into that world," said Smith. "They're on the internet all the time. They know the game. They know where to go, what to say. They're far more savvy." [Urban Daily]
- Jay-Z has signed on to create the music behind the new Annie musical-movie starring Willow Smith. Willow's father, Will, is said to be producing the film. [Perez Hilton]
- When Marvin Winans was carjacked last week, little did we know he was in some legal trouble of his own. On March 15, an arrest warrant was issued for Winans for failing to appear in a Hazel Park court after being ticketed for driving on a suspended license. [EURweb]
- Today marks the one year anniversary since Oprah's daytime talk show signed off the air. Some 16.4M viewers tuned in to see Oprah's farewell. Since then, the media mogul has dived into making her network, OWN, a television destination. [E! Online]