Will Smith says he's interested in playing President Obama in a biopic.
See why we're asking for an extra cup of coffee this morning:
- Will Smith says he's the "natural choice" to play President Obama in a biopic. While promoting Men in Black 3 in London, the actor said it's all about the ears. "People see the ears and Barack and I both have the ears, so I'm the most natural choice. I told [Obama] joking, 'It's definitely something I would consider, you just have to write the ending.' So he's working on the ending right now." How awesome would that biopic be? But who would play Michelle Obama? [Page Six]
- Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster are duking it out in court. Yesterday, Usher took the stand defend his parenting and is currently fighting for more custody of his kids. Foster maintains Usher enjoys partying more than taking care of his kids. [TMZ]
- Oprah is endorsing a young candidate seeking office in Stockton, California. The media mogul donated $10K to Michael Tubb's campaign. The 21-year-old will graduate from Stanford University this June. [Huff Po]
- The newest season of Unsung is shaping up to be epic. The opening episode will feature the story of Sly & the Family Stone on June 25 and wrap with Lou Rawls on August 20. Along the way Centric will air episodes on Angela Bofill, Kool Moe Dee and Gerald Levert. [EURweb]
- The second season of Common's AMC series, Hell on Wheels, gets a premiere date. According to a press release it will begin airing on August 12 at 9 p.m. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Bobbi Kristina is being investigated for underage gambling in Las Vegas. Video surfaced on the internet of Bobbi playing the slots with her boyfriend. If charged, she could spend up to six months in county jail or pay a $1,000 fine. For the record, Bobbi Kristina is 19-years-old. [EURweb]