After a few years away from the spotlight, TGT is set to return with a new album.
See why we're grinding a fresh batch of coffee beans:
- R&B lovers are rejoicing this morning with news of TGT reuniting. The group made up of Tank, Ginuwine and Tyrese are coming back together for a new album and will kick off their "Shirts Off Tour" in the coming months. Tyrese confirmed the news via Twitter, "It's not a rumor. TGT is back in the studio this whole week to start our new album as a group!" He claims the group will pick up where Jodeci will left off. Are you excited about the news? [Twitter]
- Mase has confirmed he's ready to return to the music industry. After a 13-year absence, he's planning to new music. However, many of his Christian followers doubt he can continue to walk with God. "Why is it Christians are more confident in the Devil taking me more than Christ keeping me," he said. "What I have inside of me is more powerful than anything the world could ever offer me." [EURweb]
- Raven-Symoné is launching a new healthcare initiative. She's joining Merck to kickoff "Plan It Forward," a campaign to help young women plan their lives – from education, career, family planning and contraception. [Huffington Post]
- Halle Berry says being a mom has made her more aware of women's health issues. "I always thought I was pretty aware," she admits. "But having a little girl I certainly am concerned and I want to try and do everything I can to help protect her and being a part of moments like this [19th Annual EIF Revlon/Walk for Women in L.A.] that raise awareness that will ultimately one day benefit [Nahla] is really important." [People]
- On Sunday, Serena Williams earned her 41st career title in Madrid, Spain. The win raises her world ranking from number nine to number six. [EURweb]