Since President Obama took office Michelle Obama has made 44 television appearances.
See why we're adding loads of cream to our brew:
- Michelle Obama has broken another record. She's now the most televised First Lady in history, having made 44 TV appearances since her husband, President Barack Obama, took office. Previous First Ladies Hilary Clinton and Laura Bush made fewer than 20 appearances each during their years. "What she's doing is political," said Dan Gainor, Vice President of Business and Culture for the Media Research Center. "She's getting her face out there because it's an election year." [The Grio]
- Mary J. Blige is set to sing the national anthem at this year's Kentucky Derby. The annual Churchill Downs event is set to take place on May 5. [EURweb]
- Beyoncé had a night out with her sister and friends recently. The new mommy was spotted at New York's W.I.P. nightclub. She reportedly danced and partied until 3 a.m. [People]
- Ray J owes a South Carolina radio station $26,848.33 for not showing up at a scheduled appearance. The singer was originally paid $20K upfront, however he reportedly never returned the money. [Perez Hilton]
- Kandi Burruss is a bit upset that Sheree Whitfield is leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta. She tweeted, "I hate that they made that decision" — then said that Whitfield wasn't fired, but in fact decided to leave on her own due to unfair treatment. [EURweb]