The actress wants to provide great service and support to struggling families.
See what flavor coffee we've got brewing:
- Holly Robinson Peete wants to help families with autistic children around the nation. She's aiming to open up no-cost autism centers in the near future. "We're working really hard to erect a compassionate care center where families can go," said Peete. "Hopefully that will be the model that can spread across the country. Where is the St. Jude for autism? That's in my sights, doing something like that." Peete's son RJ was diagnosed with autism 12 years ago. [Black Celeb Kids]
- Mariah Carey says she felt like she was nine-months pregnant the whole time. The diva revealed her true feelings about her pregnancy body in the latest issue of Shape. She said, "Pregnancy was probably the best and the hardest thing I'll ever go through. I know for a lot of women, it can be wonderful and relatively easy. But for me, it was like, 'Okay, honey, do you have to do everything the hard way?'" [Radar Online]
- Kandi Burruss has found her man! She told viewers on the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion special that she's dating the show's finance manager, Todd Tucker. In fact, things are going so well that they're moving in together. [EURweb]
- American Idol honored Soul Train pioneer Don Cornelius last night. The finalists sang number one hits from 2000-2012 and one old school song. As it turned out, the show also happened to honor Dick Clark, who tragically died yesterday at 82. [People]
- Kanye West is hard at work filming his new mini movie in Qatar. Slated to premiere at this year's Cannes Film Festival, it's said to have a Romeo and Juliet theme and it will star Kid Cudi. [Punch Bowl Blog]
- What's the craziest thing you've done to get a job? One lady in Atlanta will stop at nothing to get Tyler Perry's attention. Racquel Bailey purchased a $1,500 billboard to put her face and website up. There's no word if the filmmaker responded to her billboard. [Clutch Magazine]