Halle Berry opens up about her engagement to fiance Olivier Martinez.
Check out why we're having a dark roasted brew:
- Halle Berry is finally opening up about her engagement to fiancé Olivier Martinez. She told Extra over the weekend, "Who knew [I'd get engaged again]?" Berry was once married to David Justice and Eric Benét. "I swore it off, right? Never say never, people," said Berry. She and Martinez fell in love while shooting their latest movie, Dark Tide. [People]
- Despite photos of Kobe Bryant and soon-to-be ex-wife Vanessa kissing, a source close to Bryant claims they're not reconciling. If true, Vanessa will walk away with all three of the couple's homes worth a whopping $75M. [Extra]
- Prince will pay four million dollars to Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics for failure to promote the company's fragrance inspired by his album 3121. The singer supposedly didn't hold up his end of the bargain and the judge ruled in favor of the cosmetic company. [EURweb]
- Whitney Houston was "horrified" by the quality of her voice before her passing. Gary Catona, who worked to get her voice back into shape said, "When someone is a singer at that level, their voice is so much of who the person is. She identified with her voice. It was not possible for Whitney to be affected very deeply, psychologically and emotionally, by the fact she couldn't sing." [Perez Hilton]
- Terry McMillan is speaking out on rumors that Oprah Winfrey could play an important part in the Waiting to Exhale sequel. She told the Huffington Post, "I love Oprah. I know that I heard that she would like to be able to act again. When she would possibly have the time, who knows? But I haven't thought that far, because again, I am not a casting director." [Huffington Post]