"Michelle Obama is unparalleled in her influence on American fashion," said the editors at Time.
See why we're adding a pour of milk to our brew:
- First Lady Michelle Obama's style has landed her among Time's "All-Time" 100 Fashion Icons list! "Michelle Obama is unparalleled in her influence on American fashion," said the editors at Time, "From her arm-baring dresses and colorful cardigans to her mix of her high-end and mass retail designers." See who else made the cut. [The Root]
- Adele has a sweet treat for fans. The songstress said she will release a new song by the end of the year. However, she says it will be about another two years before she releases another complete album. [The Grio]
- President Obama will provide a very personal introduction to Sunday's broadcast of To Kill A Mockingbird. Sunday night's viewing is set to honor the 50 anniversary of the film. [Perez Hilton]
- Sherri Shepherd is speaking up for Jaleel White on DWTS. She told People, "These dances were emotional for everyone. Everybody wants to do well. We all want to be here." [People]
- Magic Johnson is set to talk with fans at a special post-show talkback after the April 13 matinee production of Magic/Bird. "We are very excited to be able to have Magic join us for this talkback," says producers Fran Kirmser and Tony Ponturo. "We have seen already in previews that this story is one of all ages." [Hollywood Reporter]