Several Hollywood ex-wives are joining forces for an explosive Vh1 reality show.
Have a look at what we're chatting about on our coffee break:
- Vh1 has new reality show about Hollywood ex-wives in the works. Tentatively called Hollywood Exes, it's set to star Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy), Mayte Garcia (Prince), Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly) and Jessica Canseco (Jose Canseco). The show will follow the ups and downs of being ex-wives to public figures as they work to make a name for themselves. [YBF]
- In light of recent woes at OWN, the network may be on track to lose a record $142.9M this year. Despite the news, a Discovery spokesman said, OWN is "on more solid ground and has more business momentum than ever before." [Hollywood Reporter]
- Meagan Good is taking her talents to NBC. She's set to star in NBC's new drama pilot, Notorious. Good will play detective Locasto who goes undercover to solve a murder mystery in her own family. [EURweb]
- Whoopi Goldberg is set to direct a documentary called I Got Somethin' To Tell You about legendary comedian Moms Mabley. Goldberg says she was inspired by Mabley and the film will focus on the comedian's legacy and impact. [Huffington Post]
- Toni Braxton is preparing for her next studio album, Heartstrings & Synagogue Vibes. In related news, she recently shot the video for lead single I Heart You. [TGJ]