Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry is set to star in a new thriller, The Hive.
See why we're grinding our own coffee beans:
- Academy Award-winning actress Halle Berry has landed a role in The Hive. She's slated to play a 911 operator who saves a girl from a killer. "Ms. Berry has always been our first choice to star in The Hive, and we're thrilled we were able to put this together in and around Los Angeles with the help of the California Tax Incentive," said Troika Pictures' Michael Helfant and Robert Stein. [EURweb]
- Mike Tyson's one-man show has yet to debut in Las Vegas, but he's reportedly ready for Broadway. Before any decisions are made about a New York run, producers will take a hard look at Vegas ticket sales and more. Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth runs April 13-18 at the MGM Grand. [TMZ]
- Bobby Brown has reportedly written a biopic called The Bad Boy of R&B: The Bobby Brown Story about his own life and he would like his daughter, Bobbi Kristina to play in it. There's no word on any interested parties. [Radar Online]
- Did Adam Rodriguez break Melanie Fiona's heart? According to sources, the songbird composed many songs about her former boyfriend. Apparently they kept their relationship very quiet. [EURweb]
- Oprah has canceled Rosie O'Donell's five-month-old talk show. "I thank Rosie from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey. She has been an incredible partner, working to deliver the best possible show every single day," Winfrey said in a statement. [Hollywood Reporter]