Academy Award winning actress Mo'Nique shares her weight loss journey via Twitter.
TGIF! See why we're adding a little sugar to our brew:
- Academy Award winning actress Mo'Nique is chronicling her weight loss journey on Twitter for all to see! She's working out five days a week and wants to get to 180 pounds. She tweeted, "If you focus on you, to change for the better, watch the change you will see. Focus on you. It works." [Twitter]
- ABC is pursuing Bobby Brown for an intimate sit-down interview much like Oprah's interview with the Houston family. An insider says that if Brown accepts the deal he could get a low to mid six-figure pay off. [Urban Daily]
- Estelle supports Chris Brown. She tells Vibe Vixen, "I respect him, I love him, he does amazing music, and [he] has evolved. He worked his ass off, so why are people still crucifying him?" [TGJ]
- Famed writer Toni Morrison has canceled plans to pen a memoir. She told fans in Ohio: "there's a point at which your life is not interesting." [EURweb]
- Rihanna's preparing to take over the fashion world. The Pop diva says she's ready to work on her very own line after collaborating with Armani on several collections. "I'm really pursuing a fashion line of my own. I want to design. I'm working with designers that I respect. I want people to trust me before I say, 'But it's because it's mine.'" [Urban Daily]