The much anticipated talk show is set to tape in Chicago and create 100 jobs.
Guess what flavor coffee we're brewing:
- Steve Harvey's much anticipated talk show is set to tape at Chicago's NBC 5 studios. In addition, the comedian's show will bring about 100 jobs to the area and attract more than 35,000 people annually to the Windy City. [EURweb]
- American Idol contestant Jermaine Jones has been disqualified for allegedly hiding a criminal record. It also appears that Jones has outstanding warrants. There's no word on what he will do next. [Huffington Post]
- Tyler Perry is hosting a private fundraising event for President Obama. Tickets to the soirée at Perry's private home will cost $35,000 a person. [EURweb]
- Chad Ochocinco paid a whopping $8K for 200 of his Twitter followers to eat fried chicken at New York's Sylvia's soul food restaurant in Harlem. [TMZ]
- Forbes' annual billionaire list got a little splash of color this year. Six Blacks have made the cut. Mohammed Al Amoudi was named the richest Black man in the world with all his assets in oil companies. [EURweb]