Beyoncé joins Gwyneth Paltrow in One Hit Wonders musical.
See what we've got percolating this morning:
- Beyoncé will join her BFF, Gwyneth Paltrow, in a Ryan Murphy directed musical called, One Hit Wonders. The film is about three singers who had a few hits in '90s but have since fallen by the way side. They join forces to "find new glory." There's no word on what character Beyoncé will play. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Chicago has dedicated a street to Bernie Mac. On Wednesday, Mac's wife, daughter, and 200 friends and family gathered to unveil a sign bearing the late comedian's name. [Huffington Post]
- Tyler Perry is joining the search for two men who went missing in Florida under similar circumstances. Both gentlemen were last seen being arrested by Collier County police officer Steven Calkins. "There's a lot of conflicting stories and I'm just trying to help his mother find some justice," said Perry. [Urban Daily]
- Mariah Carey is plotting her return to music. The diva will perform live on March 3 as part of the "Plot Your Escape" concert series. Saturday's performance will be Carey's first concert since giving birth last April. [EURweb]
- Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo are planning to serve up quite a video for the title track of Steve Harvey's Think Like a Man movie. See this video teaser below: