Bobbi Kristina's godmother, CeCe Winans, says she will be "involved" in her life.
See what coffee beans are going into our grinder this morning:
- Bobbi Kristina's godmother, CeCe Winans, says she will be "very involved" in her life. Sources say Winans has been praying regularly for Bobbi. "I have no words to express how I feel. Whitney was not just a friend but a sister and I'm going to miss her voice," she said in a statement. Winans' brother, Marvin, will deliver Houston's eulogy at her funeral this Saturday. [EURweb]
- Oprah Winfrey is thinking about joining Lee Daniel's next film, The Butler. She's considering playing the wife of a butler who served eight presidents and witnessed history first hand. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Are Kobe Bryant and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Vanessa, getting back together? The couple was spotted smooching at a recent basketball game. Vanessa was also seen cheering on Kobe as he played. [Clutch Magazine]
- Seal was seen without his wedding ring. Just weeks ago he appeared on Ellen and revealed he had "no intention" of removing his ring even after announcing his split with Heidi Klum. [TMZ]
- Ahead of Rihanna's 24th birthday on Monday, she held a Caribbean themed party. About 100 of Riri's friends and family turned out to party including Chris Martin, Burno Mars and Katy Perry. The soiree featured a Caribbean-style dinner and cupcakes. [People]