Music's most royal couple comes in at number 13 on the annual list.
Have a look at why we're dunking donuts in our brew:
- Beyonce and Jay-Z are the 'it' couple to beat these days. Billboard has ranked them at 13 on their annual 100 Power list. The rankings are determined by Billboard chart data and revenue. [EURweb]
- Nick Cannon is opening up about his new diet. "[Mariah] gets to have higher protein, which isn't fair because I love my steaks and I can't eat that anymore," he told reporters at the Super Bowl. "Her carbs are lower so we are both on a diet, but it is different." [HuffPo]
- Lil Kim's publicist released a statement regard the recent tax story on the rapper. She allegedly owes nearly $1M in back taxes. "Lil Kim has hired professional attorneys to handle this matter and she along with her team of legal experts are working cooperatively and diligently with the I.R.S. and federal authorities to amicably resolve the situation," it reads. [TGJ]
- Former NFL player, Warren Sapp, is in hot water over his delinquent alimony and child support checks. He allegedly owes $728,100 to his ex-wife. He's currently asking a judge to lower his monthly payments. [TMZ]
- Steve Harvey's "Think Like a Man" movie has yet to hit theaters but there's already a sequel in the works. Will Packer of Rainforest Films confirmed the news on Harvey's radio show. [EURweb]