Kanye West could be creating a follow up to 2010's "Runaway" music video.
Take a look at why we're chewing coffee beans:
- Kanye West could be heading to the Middle East for a new project. The Observer reports that he's possibly looking to create a short film in the region -- much like 2010's 30 minute music video, "Runaway." [Observer]
- Has Jordin Sparks given up on abstinence? When asked about her purity ring, Sparks told Hoda Kotb, “You know what, I switch it from day to day — I don’t wear it exactly every day anymore. . . I can’t say what’s going to happen a couple months from now, or whatever. People grow, you know.” [Clutch]
- Denzel Washington and Dionne Warwick will earn Germany's highest entertainment honors. Washington will receive the Golden Camera Prize for his work in film and theater and Warwick will be honored with the lifetime achievement award. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The divorce proceedings between Deion and Pilar Sanders are getting nasty. Pilar claims her ex-husband is holding her "financially hostage." He allegedly only offers her money in exchange for sex. [Bossip]
- Nick Cannon says his wife will not be joining "X Factor," contrary to reports. He says, "Like Nicole Scherzinger, my wife is not fan a judging people… Why would would my wife want to be on a show like that? For somebody who has a legendary career, I don’t know why they would do that.” [TGJ]
- Shemar Moore says his "heart is heavy" after hearing the tragic news of Don Cornelius. He told TMZ, "[He] showed generation after generation over 40 years how to keep it funky and get your groove on every saturday morning on 'The Hippest Trip in America.'" [TMZ]