Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey's custody battle continues to brew.
Have a sip of our strong black coffee:
- Things aren't going so well between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry. TMZ is reporting that Berry is heading to court this morning to ask a judge to block Aubry from having any contact with Nahla. He's currently being investigated for child endangerment for allegedly pushing a nanny holding his daughter. His rep said, "Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate." [TMZ]
- Oprah says she feels pretty good about Obama's next presidential campaign. While in India, she told reports, "It's going to be a really good thing that he remains in office. I feel very strongly that he will remain in office." [Perez Hilton]
- Adele paid tribute to the late Etta James on her blog recently. The blue-eyed soul singer wrote, "What a lady Etta James was. She as the ultimate original. Her voice was breath taking and her songs are reflections we all recognize in some way or another." [PunchBowl]
- Chris Rock lost it when a cameraman asked him about Newt Gingrich. He apparently smashed the camera so hard it broke in two pieces. In all fairness, Rock did ask them to stop filming. [NY Post]
- Rihanna has broken another record in her career. She's now the most watched YouTube artist in history. Over two billion people have viewed her videos. [TGJ]