Michelle Obama breaks the world record for most jumping jacks.
See what has our morning brew bubbling over:
- Michelle Obama is now a Guinness World Record holder! The First Lady announced that she broke the record for the "World's Most Jumping Jacks" by getting 300,000 people from around the globe to join her. She set the record back in October when she invited 400 elementary schools to participate on the White House Lawn. [Clutch Magazine]
- The '90s girl group SWV is planning to put out new music. "Co-Sign" is set to be the group's first single in over 15 years. No word on when it will officially be released. [EURweb]
- Music executive John Atterberry has died. He was shot in the face and neck three times on Friday. A crazed gunman shot him while he sat at an intersection in Hollywood. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital where he remained in critical condition until he died yesterday. The gunman was shot dead by police shortly after he began randomly firing. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The furniture from Michael Jackson's last rented mansion is going on sale. The table where he kept his medicine and the rug where paramedics tried to revive him and nearly 500 other items will all be up for auction this Saturday in Beverly Hills. [CNN]
- Sandra Bullock says she's getting excited about Christmas for baby Louis. She tells Extra, "If you let a child into your life, you get a second chance at childhood and you do things you were long past. I'm seeing things we have to do and have to see..." [Black Celeb Kids]
- Beyonce has sold some Miami beachfront property despite rumors she and Jay-Z are shopping for a new home there. She originally purchased a mini condo for $465K in 2002, but only managed to sell it for $110,000 last month. [TMZ]