Russell Simmons and Jay-Z cook up plans for an Occupy Wall Street concert.
It's almost turkey time! Check out what flavored coffee we're brewing:
- Russell Simmons has announced that he's working with Jay-Z to create an Occupy Wall Street concert. "We are definitely discussing [a concert]. We're definitely looking to make a huge impact. We're actively working for permits. We'll have one in our hands soon," he told Billboard.biz. [EURweb]
- Viola Davis is getting into the Christmas spirit early. She donated $1,000 to a Rhode Island library struggling to stay open. [EURweb]
- Rihanna's latest video "We Found Love" is now banned in France! The Supreme Audiovisual Council of France claims the video promotes self-destructive behavior. This isn't her first video to get the ax -- her S&M video was banned in nearly a dozen countries. [PerezHilton]
- Lawyers for the convicted Dr. Conrad Murray are asking the judge that the propofol evidence be retested. They would like it to be released to an independent lab. [FoxNews]
- Solange says she's learned how to be a great aunt from sister Beyonce. "I don't need any advice, because she has been a phenomenal aunt to my [son], so she's set the tone as an aunt. I've set the tone as a mom, so we're learning from each other." [Bossip]