Mathew Knowles prepares for a reality show.
TGIF! Guess what flavor brew we're sipping on this morning:
- Mathew Knowles has announced he's teaming up with MTV for a reality series called "Breaking From Above." It will feature seven young British girls competing for a space in an all-girl group to be called "From Above." It's said that Knowles will put the girls through a tough boot camp. [EURweb]
- Nicki Minaj will be opening the 2011 American Music Awards! This is the latest gig for the rapper who performed at Versace's H&M party and the Victoria's Secret fashion show this week. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Justine Simmons is opening up about having TV cameras in her home. "I think the biggest challenge was when the passing of Victoria happened. But I think God prepared us. He let us know that show wasn't about us, personally; it was about us helping others. I knew right away that this is God and other people are going to be helped through our experience." [Black Celebrity Kids]
- Sure pregnancy has its perks. But for Mariah Carey, it made her voice stronger. "Right now I feel like pregnancy actually helped me vocally," said Carey. "At this moment my voice is in great shape." [Grio]
- Busta Rhymes is paying tribute to his good friend Heavy D in a new song. Listen to it below. It's called "You Ain't Wait Till I'm Gone."