Jamie Foxx raises awareness for Down Syndrome.
Check out what flavor of joe we're sipping:
- Jamie Foxx was recently named the 2011 Ambassador for the Global Down Syndrome Foundation! His younger sister suffers from the syndrome. Foxx says, "One thing people may not understand is that the person with special needs, the love they give you is unfiltered," he says. [EURweb]
- Will Dr. Conrad Murray sell a documentary about his trial to a major TV network? He's certainly shopping the footage around. He's looking to lock in a deal as soon as a verdict is reached. [EURweb]
- Tyler Perry's latest acting gig in "Alex Cross" is causing some legal drama. Producers of the film are suing another set of producers who are not involved in the film for demanding credit and financial compensation. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Vivica A. Fox announces a shift in her career. "I've had major epiphanies in the last couple of years... I've focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ," she says. She went on to say she's excited about her new Christian-based indie film, "Home Run." [EURweb]
- Eddie Murphy hates to drink! That's correct, the mega comedian hasn't had a drink in 18 years. "I don't drink at all. I can't drink, because I will throw up..." He says the last time he drank was on his honeymoon. [Perez Hilton]