Rihanna wishes Chris Brown well.
It's back to work for most of America -- check out what we're chatting about over coffee:
- It's been over two years since the Chris Brown/Rihanna debacle and Riri is wishing him well. "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know," she said. "I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have." The songstress also went on to that it takes up too much of her time to dislike him. She's truly moved on and it's beautiful. [HuffPo]
- Chris Brown's reps are speaking out against claims he was banned from the U.K. His people say he already had F.A.M.E. concert dates in place when he was asked to join the Michael Jackson tribute concert. [TMZ]
- Terrell Owens is back in the spotlight and not for a good reason. Emergency responders have confirmed they arrived at his apartment last Thursday "to a call about a possible prescription pill overdose." He's currently out of the hospital and hasn't said a word about the situation. [YBF]
- Get ready for more Tyrese and Taraji P. Henson! The duo is planning to reunite on the big screen again! John Singleton will be directing the new film. Will you be watching? [Clutch Magazine]
- The NBA has canceled the first two weeks of games. NBA commissioner David Stern said that after two days of negotiations that both sides are "very far apart on virtually all issues." [Hollywood Reporter]