Cirque du Soleil and Las Vegas earn money from Jackson name.
It's Monday morning. Check out what flavored coffee we're sipping on:
- It's a no brainer why Michael Jackson's name is back in the news. But businesses around the world continue to make bank on the late King of Pop. Just last night, Cirque du Soleil debuted its "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" show to rave reviews. Meanwhile, Las Vegas is gearing up to release its very own Michael Jackson slot machine. In Jackson trial news, it was revealed that Jackson didn't leave any fingerprints on any propofol bottles -- indicating that Jackson may have not killed himself like many believe. [Hollywood Reporter] [Radar Online] [CNN]
- Some news outlets are coming down hard on the First Lady for shopping at Target. Many believe it wasn't authentic and was a planned photo op. Do you believe that? [Jezebel]
- The Black Eyed Peas put on a free concert in Central Park on Friday to the tune of 60,000 screaming fans. By the end of the night, the band raised $4M in donations. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Willow Smith is near completing her debut album. So far, the young starlet has completed about eight or nine songs. We look forward to hearing it! [Black Celeb Kids]
- The Rihanna reign just won't let up. She's now the November cover girl for British Vogue -- plus she's now sporting a sassy blonde style. Check it out! [Daily Mail]