Tika Sumpter and R. Kelly will join the cast of "Sparkle."
It's hump day. Check out why we're begging for extra sugar.
- The cast of the 1979 remake of "Sparkle" continues to grow! We already know that Whitney Houston and Jordin Sparks have signed up to do the film, but now the cast is expanding to include Cee Lo Green, Omari Hardwick and our girl, Tika Sumpter! The film will start shooting next month. [EURweb]
- Are you in need of a new apartment? Will Smith is said to be selling his huge New York City pad. It's 7,300 square feet with 5 bedrooms. Click to check out photos of the place. [TooFab]
- Jennifer Hudson has opened her own Weight Watchers Center! "I never thought I would make it to have my own center... I'm so honored to be here and see this day," she said. Congrats to Ms. Hudson. [Clutch Magazine]
- Looks like Tyra Banks gave Andre Leon Tally his final photo. He's reportedly been axed from the show, but he has no hard feelings. "It's all good in the neighborhood. I had a fabulous time. It was a mutual agreement," he says. [NY Post]
- Earlier we reported that Sly Stone was homeless -- now his former bandmates feel terrible. According to TMZ, they're going to invite him back into the band to get himself back on his feet. [TMZ]
- Christina Milian isn't done with having kids. She says she wants to eventually get married again as well. "I'm going to take my time... [I] won't be engaged in a month and married overnight." [Black Celebrity Kids]