We're talking about the morning's top stories, including Kobe Bryant allegedly assaulting a man in church and more...
See what's got our coffee pots boiling over this hump day:
- Kobe Bryant is getting mixed up with some unholy church action. He allegedly sprained the wrist of a young man whom he thought was taking his photo during church service in San Diego. According to sources, Bryant allegedly grabbed the phone from the man, but soon returned it after checking for photos. The scuffle sent the young man to the hospital and police officials are said to be interviewing all "participants." [EURweb]
PHOTOS: Eye Candy: 2011 NBA Hotties
- Jennifer Hudson says she didn't know she was plus-sized until someone pointed it out to her. "I didn't even know I was considered plus-sized until I came to Hollywood," she told Self magazine. She goes on to mention her size 16 was normal in Chicago. Either way, she's slimmed down and looks beautiful now! [People]
- The Jackson family is bickering over their Michael Forever Tribute Concert set for England on October 8th. Apparently, Jermaine and Randy are concerned about Katherine's health and don't want her to attend. However, the website already states, "Michael's mother Mrs. Katherine Jackson has agreed to attend the concert with as many of Michael's children that are available." Do you think Katherine Jackson should attend? [Radar Online]
- Instead of asking for wedding gifts, Sherri Shepherd and hubby Lamar Sally asked their guests to donate to two charities, Embrace, and Hales Franciscan High School. Embrace helps those who are less fortunate while Hales Franciscan is a private Catholic school that sends 98% of its students to college. It's refreshing to see celebs lending a helping hand to those in need. [Huffington Post]
PHOTOS: Sherri Shepherd Prepares for Her Dream Wedding
- Ahead of T.I.'s prison release date, the rapper has penned a new letter to fans. Click here to see what he has to say and what he's planning to do after his release. [Bossip]
PHOTOS: Celebs in Trouble with the Law
- A few months back, Alicia Keys put on one stellar concert for fans in New York City, celebrating the 10 anniversary of her debut album, "Songs in A Minor." Now, she's releasing behind-the-scenes footage of how it all came together. Check it out below.