Royce passes out at a charity event, and Lauryn Hill is sued for verbal abuse.
This morning calls for a double espresso shot since the weekend was full of shocking celeb news.
- "Basketball Wives" star Royce Reed suffered a seizure during the Duffy's Hope Celebrity Softball Game over the weekend. Royce passed out after pulling her hamstring during the game. After she woke up, she said she was feeling fine and was not taken to the hospital. [TMZ]
- Lauryn Hill is taking the heat after a lawsuit claiming that she was verbally abusive to her band members was filed by her guitarist Jay Gore. Jay alleges that Lauryn created a hostile work environment, called her band members "fools," and also failed to pay them. [TMZ]
- Big Boi, half of hip-hop group Outkast, was arrested yesterday in Miami on charges of drug possession. Police reportedly found ecstasy pills, MDMA powder and Viagra in his luggage. Big Boi's attorney claims the drugs belonged to the rapper's friends. "I am confident when the entire facts are aired Big Boi will be completely exonerated," said his attorney. [TMZ]
- Tiger Woods has lost a $10 million endorsement deal with Swiss watch company Tag Heuer after his unimpressive performance at the World Golf Championships this weekend. Since his infidelity scandal in 2009, Tiger has now lost a total of six major endorsement deals. Ouch. [The Telegraph]
- Mariah Carey, who is set to advise Simon Cowell's US version of "X Factor" may be taking on a larger role in the show. "You can't say no to Mariah," said Simon about her possible role on the show. Will Mariah, whom Simon says he has "wanted to be involved in the show from day one," make her way to the judges' table? Only time will tell. [People]
- The jury selection process is underway for the September trial of Conrad Murray in the Michael Jackson case. Potential jurors will have to complete a 30 page, 117 question document in order to be selected. [CNN]