Is Toni stepping back from 'Family Values'? Plus, an update on Amy Winehouse's tragic death.
It's Monday and we've got a piping hot cup of java to start off a new week!
- Toni Braxton might take a backseat in season two of her family's hit reality show, "Braxton Family Values." She's reportedly going to have a much smaller role during the next round of filming. The show performed so well in its first season that execs at WeTV added six more episodes to season two, which will premiere on November 8. Between the remaining four Braxton sisters, especially Miss Tamar, we're sure there will still be plenty of drama.com. [That Grape Juice]
- This weekend, the world mourned the sudden death of Amy Winehouse. An inquest and autopsy will be performed today to determine the official cause of death. After an autopsy is performed, the body will be released for burial. The funeral is expected to take place within 24-hours, in accordance with Amy's Jewish faith, which requires the deceased be buried as soon as possible. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Jay-Z and Kanye West have announced that they are launching a 24-city tour to promote their new album. The duo will go by the new name "The Throne" while promoting their new album and touring. The two will hit the road starting September 22 in Detroit. [VIBE]
- Prince is being taken to court for unpaid legal fees. The "Purple Rain" singer is being sued by Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler, who claim that he failed to pay them $700,000 for handling his divorce and cases in Ireland, California and New York. [Hip Hop Wired]
- We might get to see "Motivation" singer Kelly Rowland take the stage with Chris Brown on his upcoming "F.A.M.E" tour. Both stars have been tight-lipped about sharing the stage, although Chris tweeted yesterday, "This tour is about to be craazzzzy! Not releasing the dates yet or other acts. Don't wanna count my eggs before they hatch!" [Singersroom]