Meagan Good and Chris Brown added to 'Think Like a Man,' and Lamar Odom survives a near-fatal car crash.
It's Monday, and since the weekend went by way too fast, we're having a double espresso shot to read today's news.
- Meagan Good and Chris Brown have been added to the A-list lineup of Steve Harvey's film, "Think Like a Man." They will star alongside Taraji P. Henson, Michael Ealy and Gabrielle Union. Production on the film is currently underway in Los Angeles. [Black Film]
- NBA baller Lamar Odom was involved in a car accident in New York City. Odom was not hurt, but a motorcyclist and pedestrian were treated for serious injuries. All are expected to make a full recovery. [E Online]
- Speaking of NBA ballers, Jayson Williams' wife Tanya has been added to the cast of the upcoming L.A. season of "Basketball Wives." The two are in the middle of a messy divorce and it seems like Tanya's drama is going to be put on blast on the show. We wonder if Tanya is one of the reasons Shaunie O'Neal disapproves of the L.A. cast? [The YBF]
- Following the shocking split of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, we've learned that the two won't be totally parting ways just yet. The pair will continue working together on their Latin reality show, "Q'Viva." The show chronicles Jen and Marc's talent search in 21 Latin American countries. [Singersroom]
- Rapper 50 Cent is planning on using his fame for good. This weekend he tweeted about his plans to help end hunger in Africa. "I created a new goal for myself, I want to feed 1 billion people in Africa over the next 5 years," he wrote. [All Hip Hop]
- Our girl Beyonce is out of this world -- literally. The songstress recently delivered well wishes to the flight crew of NASA's Space Shuttle Atlantis. "You inspire all of us to dare to live our dreams, to know that we're smart enough and strong enough to achieve this," Bey said. You can hear the full greeting in the clip below. How cool is that?! [Hip Hop Wired]