Take a peek at what flavor coffee we're sipping on this morning: Sean Kingston is expected to make a full recovery, Kim Zolciak gives birth to healthy baby boy, and Garcelle Beauvais heads back to television tonight with a legal drama...
Take a peek at what flavor coffee we're sipping on this morning:
- Garcelle Beauvais is back! It's been years since we've seen Beauvais on TV, and now the wait is over. TNT's "Franklin & Bash" is set to air tonight at 9 P.M. Beauvais will play the star lawyer on the team. "And I think it's great that what I like about her is that she can be strong and still be sexy, and I think one doesn't sort of negate the other," she said about her new character. Looking forward to this! [Eurweb]
- Following his jet-ski accident over the weekend, sources say Sean Kingston should make a full recovery. According to CNN, Kingston suffered a broken jaw, fractured wrist and water in the lungs. We wish him a speedy recovery. [CNN]
- Idris Elba may be looking to take on a controversial role -- in fact it's the same slave character ("Django Unchained") Will Smith may be trying out for. He sent Twitter into overload when he tweeted, "Having one of the biggest meetings of my professional career today... meeting a very controversial director for a very controversial part." [BV]
- Famed actress Clarice Taylor, best known for her role as Cliff's mother on "The Cosby Show," has died of heart failure. She was 93 years old.
- Oprah gave out her personal email during her final show last week -- and promised she would personally respond to emails. However, she's been sending out generic responses! According to Perez Hilton, plenty of fans have been getting the same ol' email. [Perez Hilton]
- "RHOA" star Kim Zolciak gave birth to a healthy baby boy and named him Kroy Jagger Biermann. Congratulations to the Kim and the new father, Atlanta Falcons star Kroy Biermann. [Too Fab]
- Rihanna enjoys stirring up controversy. She premiered "Man Down" late last night, and needless to say, some folk may not be too thrilled with the violence in it. Check it out!