See why we're getting two hot cups of joe this morning: a pregnant Tia Mowry poses nude, Jennifer Hudson joins a Bob Marley tribute, Beyonce releases a teaser to "Who Run the World (Girls)" and details are leaking about how Oprah may end her show — it could end as simply as it began...
See why we're getting two hot cups of joe this morning:
- Some new details are being leaked about Oprah's final show. According to a source, it's going to be simple. "But at the end of the day the show will end where it started. A woman with a microphone looking into a camera and trying to make the world a better place." This source says it's likely no stars will be on the last show. She may end the show like Mary Tyler Moore ended hers, by turning off the lights and walking off stage. If you know anything about Oprah, you know she's a huge "Mary Tyler Moore Show" fan. How would you like to see it end? [Pop Eater]
- President Obama announced yesterday that he will not release dead Osama bin Laden photos for safety concerns. He doesn't want the photos to incite violence against the U.S. "There's no doubt we killed Osama bin Laden. There's no need to spike the football," said Obama. He went on to speak directly to those who claim they need evidence of his death, "There are going to be some folks who deny it. The fact of the matter is, you won't see bin Laden walking on this earth again." [Blackvoices]
- Carmelo Anthony is expanding his horizons. He's currently working on opening up a record label called Krossover Entertainment. Who's his first artist? His brother-in-law, who goes by the stage name Diego Ca$h. [Too Fab]
- Tia Mowry joins the list of recent celebrities, including Mariah Carey, who've taken naked pix during their pregnancy. "I know that there are people out there who say that there is nothing sexy about being pregnant. Then there are some people who embrace the sexuality," she told People. [People]
- Jennifer Hudson is the newest star to join Jimmy Fallon's all-star tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. She sang, "His Eye Is on the Sparrow." She did an amazing job. [That Grape Juice]
- Katherine Jackson still thinks about her son Michael. "There's not a day that passes I don't think about my child and he should be here right now," she told CNN. "But it was negligence of a doctor and it's just hard, really hard." She spoke with CNN about raising his kids and more. It's a great read. [CNN]
- A teaser from Beyonce's "Who Run the World (Girls)" video surfaced. Check it out. Are you excited about the video?