It's a busy morning, see why we're dashing off to Starbucks: Jordin Sparks tweets a racy picture of herself, Monica joins NBC's "The Voice," and Barack Obama makes headlines across America — FOX News accidentally announces his death and Donald Trump congratulates Obama on a job well done, plus calls a truce...
It's a busy morning, see why we're dashing off to Starbucks:
- After Donald Trump shamelessly went after our President, he congratulated Obama and called a truce. "I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men and women of the Armed Forces for a job well done," Trump said to ABC. "We should spend the next several days not debating party politics, but in remembrance of those who lost their lives on 9/11 and those currently fighting for our freedom. God Bless America!" In other Obama news, a FOX news correspondent accidentally announced Obama's death instead of Osama Bin Laden's! Though the anchor quickly regained control over the situation, it's a major slip-up on live TV. [Perez Hilton] [Hip Hop Wired]
- Jordin Sparks is flaunting her new bikini body! The singer tweeted a sexy photo of herself in a two-piece, and she look's great! Go Jordin![People]
- The Hot 97 Jam lineup has been announced! Lil Wayne, Drake, Chris Brown have been added to already impressive list of folks, including Rick Ross, Waka Flocka Flame and more. The show will take place on June 5th at New Meadowlands Stadium. [Urban Daily]
- "Lift Off" is scheduled to be the newest single from Jay-Z and Kanye's new album, "Watch the Throne." It will reportedly feature vocals from both Beyonce and Bruno Mars. Can't wait to hear it. [Urban Daily]
- Monica is the newest star to join NBC's "The Voice." The songbird will be an advisor to coaches on selecting talent for their teams. "The Voice" airs tonight at 9pm EDT on NBC. [Urban Daily]
- Famed actor and legend Sidney Poitier was honored by the Film Society of Lincoln Center last night. He was given the Chaplin Award. Congrats. [Eurweb]
- The Tony Award nominations were announced this morning. The lead actors from both the "Scottsboro Boys" and "Sister Act" picked up nominations for best leads in musicals. The "Scottsboro Boys" earned a stunning 12 nominations. [The Root]
- Chris Brown has dedicated his latest music video, "She Ain't You," to Michael Jackson. Check out the amazing clip below. Let us know if you're feeling it.