See why we're sipping on Brazilian blended coffee this morning: Dr. Cornel West is criticizing Tyler Perry. Keyshia Cole's mom, Frankie, is back in trouble with the law. Jay-Z and Beyonce attended a special college graduation, and "Fast Five" zoomed into theaters this weekend earning a whopping $83.6M...
See why we're sipping on Brazilian blended coffee this morning:
- "Fast Five" starring Tyrese, Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel, earned an impressive $83.6M over the weekend — the biggest opening of 2011 thus far. The fifth installment to the "Fast and Furious" franchise also broke the record for the biggest April debut in history. Did you catch "Fast Five" this weekend? [NY Post]
- Could you imagine having Jay-Z and Beyonce attend your college graduation? The famous couple attended Salem International University's graduation in West Viriginia, Jay's nephew graduated. [TMZ]
- Joe Jackson is releasing a fragrance called "Jackson Legend: Timeless from Neverland." He will be debuting the fragrance at the Cannes Film Festival next month. [Bossip]
- Dr. Cornel West is criticizing both Tyler Perry and Lil Wayne... and here we go! "I love the brother, but he's not going to be doing Madea when he's 65 and 70. He's going to grow up. I don't condemn him, I love him and critique him. I say the same thing about Lil Wayne, tattoos and all. I have that negro... Malcolm Little, who was a gangster and a pimp, he had to grow up too." said. Dr. West. [Urban Daily]
- Another day, another arrest. Keyshia Cole's mother is behind bars again. She was pulled over in Sandy Springs, GA, where she was reportedly driving "erratically." Police inspected her vehicle and found drug related substances. [Sanda Rose]
- KeKe Wyatt and Ruben Studdard made a video for their duet, "Saturday Love," from Wyatt's new CD, "Unbelievable." Check it out below, are you feeling this one?