It's hump day. Check out why we're nibbling on coffee cake this morning: Tyler Perry tells Spike Lee to go "straight to hell," 50 Cent is a victim of credit card fraud, Kobe Bryant says he defended a gay friend in high school, and Halle Berry is talking about her custody battle. Find out why she says a judge was needed to help her and Gabriel come to an agreement...
Check out why we're nibbling on coffee cake this morning:
- Halle Berry is opening up about her ongoing custody battle. She spoke with "Extra" about it and said that she and Gabriel reached an impasse and needed a judge to help move things along. "When there's a child involved, it's a relief when you can resolve things in a good way. Our issues were never about fighting for her." Check out the full interview below.
- Tyler Perry is blasting Spike Lee. At a "Madea's Big Happy Family" press conference in L.A. yesterday, Perry told Spike to "shut the hell up!" "I'm so sick of hearing about damn Spike Lee. Spike can go straight to hell! You can print that. I am sick of him talking about me, I am sick of him saying 'This is coon; this is a buffoon.' I am sick of him talking about Black people going to see movies. That is what he said: 'You vote by what you see,' as if Black people don't know what they want to see'... Spike needs to shut the hell up!" Ouch! Let him have it Perry! [Hollywood Reporter]
- Willow Smith will be whipping her hair for the First Couple. She's been tapped by the White House to perform during its 133rd Annual White House Easter Egg Roll. [Radar Online]
- 50 Cent is a victim of credit card fraud — just goes to show celebs fall prey to it as well. Someone apparently stole his American Express credit card number and used it to make purchases near his Connecticut home. Two young men were arrested in connection with the purchases. [Pop Eater]
- After months of anticipation, "The Help" movie trailer has finally been released. Check out the trailer in the link — will you be heading to the theaters to see this one? [Bossip]
- Michael Jackson's estate has settled a lawsuit with the Heal the World Foundation. The case was about the charity using MJ's name to solicit money. The Foundation will transfer all "registered trademarks that relate to Michael Jackson" to his estate. [TMZ]
- Donald Trump appeared on "Good Morning America," and of course he didn't know when to shut up. When asked if he would release his tax return, Trump replied "Maybe I'll do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate." [Pop Watch]
- In what appears to be a desaparate plea to get on the good side of the LGBTQ community, Kobe Bryant reportedly told ESPN's Lisa Salters "I used to beat up a lot kids even in high school who used to tease my friends because they were gay or because they were Black..." Now he's a bully? [Hip-Hop Wired]