Take a look at what we're dishing about on our coffee break: Kimora Lee Simmons wants to buy Elizabeth Taylor's jewels, Star Jones doesn't want Donald Trump to run for president, Jill Scott is releasing two new songs for two new albums (check them out here), plus Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon go nude for Life & Style magazine...
Take a look at what we're dishing about on our coffee break:
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey bare all in the new issue of Life & Style magazine. The cover was shot the day after she went to the emergency room with false contractions (the day of her birthday). "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience," said Mariah. On the other hand, Nick doesn't feel so hot about his kids seeing his naked body — "It's a little nasty. I mean, have you ever seen your parents naked?" he said. "I don't want my naked booty out there for everyone to see!" [Huffington Post][People]
- After all of Dennis Rodman's off-the-wall antics, he's being tapped for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Congrats! We wonder in what fashion he'll show up. He admits it's a surprise, "It's just unreal. I look at the way I am, and thought I wouldn't get in," he said. [The Root]
- Kimora Lee Simmons says she will bid for Elizabeth Taylor's jewels in the coming months. "I built my entire jewelry collection with her in mind. I will definitely go and bid," she says. She went on to claim that Taylor has influenced her career — admitting Taylor is her icon. [Pop Eater]
- Star Jones is opening up about Donald Trump's bid for president. "Absolutely not. I'm a Democrat, I would never vote for a Republican. When it comes to business, Mr. Trump is the best at what he does. He should stay in his lane." Amen! [Eurweb]
- Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" will officially be preserved by the Library of Congress. Other selections included in the 25 recordings include a sermon from Aretha Franklin's father and a live performance by Nat King Cole. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Jill Scott is serving up a double dose of music this morning. There are two tracks being released; a cover of Bill Withers' "Lovely Day" from her "Just Before Dawn: Jill Scott from the Vault, Vol 1." album due out this spring, and "Shame" from her "Light of the Sun" album due this summer. Check out the two below. [Eurweb]