See why we're reaching for a larger mug of coffee this morning: Chris Brown dyes his hair blond, Kanye West releases an alternate "All of the Lights" video, and Willow Smith releases "21st Century Girl" as her next single. Check it out in the rest of Coffee Talk... Here's what you had to say: Sherric commented via Facebook: "My daughter loves the song." Deej wrote via Facebook: "It's cute for little kids."
See why we're reaching for a larger mug for our coffee this morning:
- For months, Willow Smith fans have been patiently waiting for new music. That day has come. Scroll down to hear her newest single, "21st Century Girl." Expect the chorus to get stuck in your head. Let us know if it's living up to all the hype. Also, don't forget, she's expected to appear on "Oprah" on Tuesday to perform the new song.
- Black Women in Hollywood honorees Angela Bassett, Stephanie MIllis, Jeffery Osborne, Eddie Levert and Walter Williams Sr. were awarded with the 2011 Living Legends Award. The event took place over the weekend at the California African American Museum in L.A. Congrats to the recipients. [Eurweb]
- Russell Simmons and his new lady friend Elaine Irwin aren't moving too fast. At least that's what the rap mogul says. "Elaine and I are good friends. We actually went on a date 20 years ago, before she met John." Irwin is in the process of divorcing rocker John Mellencamp after 18 years of marriage. [NY Post]
- With spring weather comes a fresh new look for many celebs. Chris Brown has dyed his hair blond, and ladies... the verdict has not been reached on this one. It's cute, but it's way unexpected. Check out his blond look and let us know if it's extra sexy or not. [TGJ]
- Love Antoine Dodson? He's teamed up with other YouTube sensation for a new movie called "The Chronicles of Rick Roll." Though it's unclear what the movie is about, we're sure it'll be pretty entertaining. [Vibe]
- Another version of Kanye West's "All of the Lights" video has surfaced after the original version was reportedly banned in several countries because some said it causes epileptic seizures. Check out the new clip, and you can bet it's just as entertaining. [TGJ]
- President Barack Obama made a surprise appearance at last night's Oscar ceremony. He shared that Herman Hupfeld's "As Time Goes By" from "Casablanca" was his pick for best song in a film. Quite a unique choice, Mr. President. [Pop Eater]