See why we're asking for a double shot of love in our morning mug this Valentine's Day: Janet Jackson made an appearance on Dateline, Tiger Woods spit on the green and caused an uproar, and just in time for Valentine's Day, singer Teedra Moses is debuting her newest single "R U 4 Real." Check out the hot track when you read for more...
See why we're asking for a double shot of love in our morning mug this Valentine's Day:
- The wonderfully talented Teedra Moses is back! She's releasing her brand new single today called "R U 4 Real." Check out the single below, just in time for Valentine's Day!
- The Bernie Mac Foundation has a launched a new website and jazz series in honor of the late comedian. The BMF Jazz and Soul Sessions Series fundraiser is spearheaded by Mac's wife Rhonda and daughter, Je'Niece. They're using Mac's iPod as a way to select performers for the event. [Eurweb]
- Oprah opens up about her plans for OWN in the most recent issue of Jet. The Queen of Daytime Talk admits that there is more she would like to do, but "it takes a lot to build a show from scratch and fill 600 hours!" So far, are you impressed with OWN? [Eurweb]
- Although Joe Jackson claims he's in need of money, he sure is spending it with ease. The Huffington Post reports that Jackson has invested in an amusement park in Vietnam called "Happyland." Why Joe? Why? [Huffington Post]
- Tiger Woods' sportsmanship may be dwindling. The superstar golfer reportedly spit on the green after missing a putt. Some announcers were disgusted by his performance and labeled him arrogant. He's in his second round at the Dubai Desert Classic. [Telegraph]
- Janet Jackson is making the rounds while promoting her new book "True You." Stopping at "Dateline," the superstar talked about her insecurities and finally being able to grieve the death of her brother, Michael. It's a fantastic watch. [TGJ]
- Deion and Pilar Sanders are allegedly having money issues. Black Voices is reporting that their $21-million megamansion has been sitting on the market for quite some time. It may sit there a bit longer if the price doesn't come down. It's only said to be worth a little over $5 million now. [BV]