Here's what has our coffee mugs overflowing this morning: Jamie Foxx says he's been a victim of racial profiling in his own neighborhood. Kanye West and Jay-Z's "H.A.M." has been released. A newly engaged Sherri Shepherd is showing off her engagement ring. Plus, Prince's concert is the hottest ticket in town, so much so that he's holding a fifth show at NYC's Madison Square Garden... Here's what you had to say: Marcia commented via Facebook: "Prince puts on a show for you!" Shaunda wrote via Facebook: "Saw Prince one year in May, June and July. Each show was high energy and dynamite!"
Here's what has our coffee mugs overflowing this morning:
- To keep up with the high demand, Prince has scheduled one more NYC show at Madison Square Garden for his "Welcome 2 America" tour. The fifth show will be held February 7th and tickets go on sale January 15th. Good luck getting that ticket — all of his past shows have sold out in minutes! [Eurweb]
- A newly engaged Sherri Shepherd showed off her custom-made two-carat diamond ring on "The View" yesterday. She was recently engaged to Lamar Sally — he popped the question by hiding the ring in a bowl of M&Ms. [People]
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou say they want more kids. Kimora reportedly said, "We definitely talk about having kids in the near future, we love kids and I would to have a little companion for Kenzo... another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous! Hectic, but fabulous!" [Too Fab]
- Jamie Foxx feels he was the victim of racial profiling. According to Eurweb, he was pulled over in the posh Westlake neighborhood of L.A. He said, "I get pulled over all the time. I live in Westlake. A Black man in Westlake? That just don't happen... I got pulled over the other day for being Black and happy." [Eurweb]
- BET co-founder Shelia Johnson is speaking her mind on the lack of diversity on Oprah's OWN, and she took to NPR to let the world know. "The only advice that I say, let's open up your circle a little bit more. You know, we love the Dr. Phils. We love the Suze Ormans. Let's open up. There are other people. And there's also African-American experts out there that I think she should start bringing on her show that can reach an even wider audience." [Black American Web]
- Red hot is the only way to describe Nicki Minaj. She's on the cover of the high fashion magazine "V" looking stunning — and she's showing no signs of slowing down. Check out the cover. [That Grape Juice]
- Kanye West and Jay-Z's much anticipated new single "H.A.M." has been released — check it out below. As always, let us know if we should jam it or slam it!